The SCIM Applicant accepts the terms and conditions entirely once any form of payment is made for the course.
- Will not pass along any SCIM material to any other person in any fashion without written permission by the Author or Nominated Executive of HIM
- Acknowledges that the intellectual property of SCIM is owned by the Author or Nominated Executive of HIM
- Will not disclose to any person the learning method, content or any process of the training or examination methods
- Will not use the skills, attempt, instigate or cause anything which will impact reputational damage to SCIM or HIM brand
- There is no refund in part or full amount, unless the learner is hospitalized or is declared incompetent to complete the course. HIM has full discretion on the refundable amount.